Some suggestions for a friend so thought I’d share here:
- Ground Control: In the Ferry Building – on the side facing the street. Three minute walk to amazing coffee.
- Hills Bros, 19 Food & Coffee 5 Martin Place, Sydney. 7-4.30 Mon-Fri – in the Lobby of the building. Very clever food and amazing coffee. Same people that own Reuben Hills. 10 min walk from hotel.
- Cross Cafe, 155 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia – amazing food
- Reuben Hills Cafe, 61 Albion StreetSurry Hills, Sydney, 2010 – great coffee and food.
- Reformatory Caffine Lab, 17-51 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, New South Wales
- Gumption, Strand Arcade – awlays a line, always great.
- Sensory Lab, Bondi Beach – St Ali gang’s Sydney hangout.
What are your faves?