- Great starting points to improving your small business Xero iBooks http://t.co/3VJy00kci9, 18 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman's four leadership lessons from surviving a crisis http://t.co/A42kYURH77, 22 hours ago
- Alex has terrfic thoughts on Mindfulness - so right. Popularisation is muddying the water http://t.co/zyWJVX1xg6, Mar 02
- Really sad to rad this... Wellness Leader Jess Ainscough Passes Away At 30 by http://t.co/eXSziitGBr, Mar 01
- Cloud Accounting in 2015 - where are we at and where is it going? http://t.co/21JASVqnu9 via @nuzzel thanks @roddrury, Mar 01
- This startup's goal: To inspire a million women http://t.co/yPoKBzjaDv via @mashable, Mar 01
- Shit, what a game of cricket. Amazing., Feb 28
- “Why I’m Saying Goodbye to Apple, Google and Microsoft” by @dangillmor https://t.co/fq3XC0WXm6, Feb 27
- Has Xero Already Won? | Motley Fool Australia http://t.co/x8gtvWcpjw, Feb 27
- Stuff like this makes McEwan one of the finest CEOs in the world http://t.co/rF0pzfiL5n via @nzherald http://t.co/3Jwjr9tpym, Feb 26
- Some of the reasons OGB is one of the hottest agencies on earth http://t.co/v8WA8AQpzj, Feb 26
- Xero lands $NZ132.9 million backing from Accel Partners ahead of US listing http://t.co/TT64vG6QCV, Feb 25
- Huge day for Team Xero and Russ - fantastic to have Russ on the team officially http://t.co/D1DmqGuydM @russfujioka, Feb 24
- So proud of the team - amazing tenacity - Kiwis can fly - Martin Aircraft IPO rises on debut http://t.co/5CUZGKJRll, Feb 24
- At Even Just $1m ARR — You Need to Stop Doing Low ROI Things | SaaStr http://t.co/7pDOzCIzaf, Feb 23
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.