- Have You Ever Heard The Term ‘Piss Poor?’ I Had No Idea It Comes From THIS! Fascinating! https://t.co/bhkMBZu0Ox, 5 hours ago
- "Linguist George Lakoff explains how the Democrats helped elect Trump" #cool #feedly https://t.co/rdIHkCnWMN, 13 hours ago
- "I Did 200 Podcasts With My Heroes. This is What I Learned…" #a_weekend #feedly https://t.co/LZwOopVQBp, 13 hours ago
- Great read - The Three Machines https://t.co/mNm6OluYt4, 14 hours ago
- Is the Open Office trend destroying the workplace?https://t.co/zMBjYGFHNl, Jan 17
- “The Importance of Focus in Your Early GTM Strategy” — @drewbeechler https://t.co/ZZFI3TcXRU https://t.co/BDaioXl2dM, Jan 16
- I'd say outside of broadband speeds, AusPosts inability to deliver a parcel is the major barrier to eCommerce and digital in AU., Jan 13
- Australia Post increases prices.... again! https://t.co/46uqMidnIg, Jan 12
- Well written piece on the end of newspapers. @cshirky https://t.co/QD0RObK763, Jan 11
- Agree with all @johnbattelle predictions. Mine to follow... https://t.co/BtZwFsYASU, Jan 11
- Great reco's on how to boost your productivity. Protect your morning time. https://t.co/3PyYvittHf, Jan 11
- So important to cultivate renewal habits. https://t.co/YSFcgWlTQo, Jan 11
- Can totally relate⚡️ “Coco Vandeweghe smashes her racket at Sydney International” https://t.co/dFWGzodzEN, Jan 11
- LinkedIn mailbox is most absurd product and place. It's like a magnet for desperation and the irrelevant. Rather than mailbox is a "sadbox", Jan 10
- How to balance radical candor with respect and sensitivity... https://t.co/vaUF6GhYnh, Jan 10
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.