- Malcolm Turnbull thinks Australia Post's CEO is overpaid - and it looks like he's the world's most expensive postie https://t.co/X6s1C3P3Fw, Feb 08
- “Algolia: The Most Impactful Early Sales Tactics” @MatrixPartners https://t.co/fz6IsfRCt0, Feb 08
- DropBox story is just amazing – From zero to a billion in a decade https://t.co/3zwAGOUSTT #a_cool, Feb 07
- Wandered into JBHifi. Had what I needed on display but not in stock. Why merch what you don't have. Bring on Amazon. #retailcollapse., Feb 07
- Wow, was waiting for Amazon to arrive and nuke Aussie retail. Seems they Rent needed. Herringbone and R&B now in VA. #retailcollapse, Feb 07
- I Work from Home - The New Yorker https://t.co/LlOpe7B6lu, Feb 06
- Dan has some good thoughts here on defining social media success https://t.co/CTLtTOL1n5 by @DanMonheit on @LinkedIn, Feb 06
- It's like @apple forgot about dashboard in OSX. Why not just remove it?, Feb 04
- Great thoughts on agile marketing. https://t.co/qZFZe0sOX2, Feb 01
- They are back! I want one of those hats! Jamiroquai - Automaton https://t.co/GkcukiEYVy via @YouTube, Jan 29
- What happened to our Democratic leaders ? The silence is deafening. Stand-up with us and fight this. https://t.co/H6YDn9Fnya, Jan 29
- So many clever fintech startups emerging and getting funding https://t.co/QMs6x9SUdt, Jan 26
- Reading the latest economist - strikes me how bad B2B advertising is. Why do Co's think animating bad ads makes them better?, Jan 26
- Great read.... https://t.co/YFWqQT49eB, Jan 25
- Like we said in Augmented... VR, AR = New Medium of Human Experience – https://t.co/gxq95B5noe @brettking, Jan 24
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.