- Hansen is right. Re-write the rules or its game over for Rugby.... http://t.co/PUAtJmQjf7, 4 hours ago
- Greenwald in New Zealand: Grandstanding doesn’t get more condescending or counter-productive | PandoDaily http://t.co/kVQen5jKfW, 18 hours ago
- “We the people want our money safer than our selfies.” PayPal goes after Apple in a full page NYT ad | PandoDaily http://t.co/s90Iy4VcT4, 18 hours ago
- A disgraceful abuse of monopoly power and example of blatant collusion to rig global payments. Why not make it open? http://t.co/d0poaDksIm, Sep 13
- OK - so you collude with the schemes and SMBs and consumers are just meant to be OK paying Apple for a feature http://t.co/d0poaDksIm, Sep 13
- Finally someone speaks out on how Oracle won... they did it by doing what they'd been proven to be doing before http://t.co/f9NkZxZGEB, Sep 11
- "Hello Apple Watch, Goodbye Paper Boarding Passes?" ...umm.. Do it already on my phone. Yawn http://t.co/EfSvKCTkJp, Sep 10
- “Thirty Things I’ve Learned” by @nickcrocker https://t.co/FCx2SL876X, Sep 10
- This site is cool... having fun imagining places to go... http://t.co/v2KWvIi0X8, Sep 09
- Foggy Sydney morning. Spooky. http://t.co/U758E2sUQb, Sep 07
- Might not like Starbucks coffee but you gotta love the innovation pace. Lots Aussie retailers could learn from them http://t.co/oxBp82iGKL, Sep 06
- Loved Chef last night, can't wait to watch this... Nick Cave: 20,000 Days on Earth http://t.co/aXU5gQFXoU, Sep 06
- South Africa Denies Dalai Lama Visa Again – via @NYTNow http://t.co/EDdDboPuEh, Sep 05
- Kim Williams: the words that brought me down at News Corp | The New Daily http://t.co/hdh2Cnt5BK, Sep 01
- A great look into banking and entrepreneuring in Brazil : GuiaBolso Brings Mint-style Financial Management To Brazil http://t.co/rLh4ZLE1Qf, Sep 01
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.