- 59 Free Twitter Tools and Apps That Do Pretty Much Everything http://t.co/3d3nLRLe88 http://t.co/jseF12bDV8, 19 hours ago
- How I Use Pocket, Buffer & IFTTT to Make My Social Sharing Efficient http://t.co/MPPHq0N2SN http://t.co/dZPZMhW7di, 22 hours ago
- How I Use Pocket, Buffer & IFTTT to Make My Social Sharing Efficient http://t.co/fR39z6pVcR http://t.co/1wxqU3Kh43, Dec 19
- Louis CK Explains the Science of How to Live a Happy Life: http://t.co/IKD0rnsElK, Dec 18
- Blogging: An On Page SEO Checklist: http://t.co/NTuxGad69B, Dec 17
- Why Business Leaders Benefit From Reading the Great Philosophers http://t.co/qoucZ11DQy, Dec 17
- Mindfulāsana: Building Mindfulness Into the Asana Culture http://t.co/ZgiXaQr7W7, Dec 17
- Watch 500 Years of the Female Portrait Paintings in Three Minutes http://t.co/hClfC1sIkJ http://t.co/OEmc66Vy2J, Dec 16
- How to Pack Light for a Trip http://t.co/0mmjGBTZ6E via @FodorsTravel, Dec 11
- A Guide to Optimizing Gmail: 30 of the Best Tips, Tricks, Hacks and Add-Ons http://t.co/mxlljAyKF6 http://t.co/mA8YQs9c2r, Dec 11
- Amazing achievement by Xero - signed 400,00th customer and going strong. https://t.co/hRtujNdyp8, Dec 10
- Xero CEO Rod Drury Discusses Monchilla Acquisition & U.S. Strategy - Video - TheStreet http://t.co/Nm9QZllpb8, Dec 10
- It is truly comical watching Spark customer service in action. I thought I had problems in Aus. Epic service fail @SparkNZ, Dec 09
- Spark should spend less on brand and more on people to answer phones. What crap service I am watching friends experience @SparkNZ, Dec 09
- Before marketing there was this.... Though some might argue this is the ultimate value prop http://t.co/hDcdrP3CMB, Dec 09
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.