- Lance in Purgatory: The After-Life - Esquire http://t.co/6L5s6xmF6O, 10 hours ago
- Barking Up The Wrong Tree - How to be awesome at life. http://t.co/NLFNFU3Kv1, 13 hours ago
- Banks threatened by high-tech rivals: Westpac http://t.co/0GVA6Dy6hn, 14 hours ago
- Disrupt or Be Disrupted http://t.co/0qRU2W58o9 via @sharethis, Jul 24
- “It’s pretty difficult to solve big problems in four years” - Larry Page http://t.co/b130JFbknV via @cdixon, Jul 22
- “Doomed to Repeat It” by @ftrain https://t.co/3IrpGQuj1q, Jul 22
- The Elements of Design, in 50 Seconds http://t.co/7ZUgQkUbyY via @EchoAndRepeat http://t.co/Zphd9FTexT, Jul 21
- The Elements of Design, in 50 Seconds http://t.co/7ZUgQkUbyY via @EchoAndRepeat http://t.co/Rk2HKgS3yI, Jul 21
- The No. 1 unhappiness-provoking event in a typical day is spending time with one’s boss http://t.co/h9s3znEoBg, Jul 21
- What a read on taxes in Australia - and not paying them... Taxing change of titles at Google Australia http://t.co/jlzDB24O5f, Jul 21
- Brilliant read on the power of social and data... Forget the CV, data decide careers - http://t.co/T3nZTLfubz http://t.co/gI4JCLhCF0, Jul 21
- Read More: The Simple System I Use to Read 30 Books A Year http://t.co/9k1YpxgXH1 by @james_clear, Jul 21
- How to Transform Into the CEO You Want and Need to Be http://t.co/GRwWoxbuHr via @Inc, Jul 21
- The Right Way to Unplug When You're on Vacation http://t.co/R1g7wiqNJv by @awsamuel, Jul 20
- RT @WSJ: Starbucks will start accepting pickup orders via its app later this year: http://t.co/Y9luMcPJ2j, Jul 20
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.