- Kim Williams: the words that brought me down at News Corp | The New Daily http://t.co/hdh2Cnt5BK, Sep 01
- A great look into banking and entrepreneuring in Brazil : GuiaBolso Brings Mint-style Financial Management To Brazil http://t.co/rLh4ZLE1Qf, Sep 01
- Lindsey Ueberroth of Preferred Hotels: When Running a Meeting, Speak Last - http://t.co/CKtaxMKUB2 http://t.co/8zsjamKlUe, Sep 01
- John Lewis ends free tea and cake perk for loyalty scheme members ... End of the world I guess... http://t.co/aTYhwTVaKG, Aug 31
- And Spiro's conclusion is right, the Wallabies have a coaching problem. A big one. http://t.co/yPAaYMU2IP, Aug 30
- Another great read from Spiro http://t.co/yPAaYMU2IP, Aug 30
- Feel for @QantasAirways employees. Good people, tough result. Thilled for AirNZ emp who benefit from great perf #airnz #qantas, Aug 28
- How to Find Your Purpose and Do What You Love http://t.co/z0L3tOprNv, Aug 26
- I had the same experience as a Kiwi in Australia http://t.co/ONcronOAUf via @TheRoarSports, Aug 26
- Ev Williams on Learning from Twitter to Make Medium http://t.co/HYtCvly1oh via @designerbridge, Aug 25
- Ev Williams on Learning from Twitter to Make Medium http://t.co/Fo1aenScyb via @designerbridge, Aug 24
- Great piece on the big game from Spiro. http://t.co/WIyo5YDMcQ via @TheRoarSports, Aug 24
- Seven Lessons I Learned from the Failure of My First Startup http://t.co/r8byNaVg0h http://t.co/uIEK0hNMCq, Aug 24
- The Anti-To-Do List http://t.co/mQvXUN0kjF, Aug 24
- How the World Sleeps (And Wakes) http://t.co/rNRRiYvAmB via @jawbone http://t.co/8OkNjJk5Y7, Aug 24
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.