- Off to London for Xerocon and to hang with our amazing UK team. See you in 25 hours or so @Xero, Feb 07
- Great data on Cloud biz. https://t.co/F68nNMYQh5 #xero @xero, Feb 06
- Pitch for Cash, Not Coffee https://t.co/TNvgKWukIT via @sharethis, Feb 06
- The Miele Fiasco https://t.co/zJh4tYmjlj via @mieleaustralia @winningjohn, Feb 06
- “These 7 Nootropics Are the Real Smart Drugs” by @LincolnCannon https://t.co/w2124umxg0, Feb 06
- Facebook's HR chief recommends this business book to all new managers https://t.co/6uJD7D2QmP, Feb 06
- “How these 5 Australian founders leveraged Instagram to build a multi-million dollar, global…” by @alexandraheber https://t.co/6jUADCMufK, Feb 05
- And in the "who gives a shit category" Kerry sent 'secret' email to Clinton from personal account https://t.co/4urmovUOpB, Feb 03
- Xero In: Operating a global team, via @Xero: https://t.co/DpFcdO0S7N, Feb 02
- The Secret to Getting Big Things Done at Work and in Life https://t.co/Z4obkSv96c, Feb 02
- RedBalloon breaks down silos; shakes up strategy - AdNews https://t.co/EmVtARrmzC, Feb 02
- For Business Leaders, The 'Grand Illusion' Has Come to an End https://t.co/MWb4ay8Noy, Feb 02
- "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France, Feb 02
- Let’s Fix Startup Board Meetings https://t.co/L4lXCNR4ZM via @techcrunch, Feb 02
- “Multitasking is Killing Your Brain” by @larrykim https://t.co/F85x81gQJU, Feb 02
Twitter’s changes last week mean lots of marketers – anyone with a social dashboard should see a change.
In short, as of last Wednesday all links (longer than 20 characters) posted on Twitter.com or any Twitter client are now marked with a t.co URL. As NextWeb says, “this means all analytics tools are picking up t.co as the referrer as opposed to a particular twitter client (Twitterrific, Tweetdeck etc.) or just twitter.com”.
Now Twitter should get the attribution it deserves. Not that this is the reason Twitter is using. They say Twitter uses the t.co domain as part of a service to protect users from harmful activity, to provide value for the developer ecosystem, and as a quality signal for surfacing relevant, interesting Tweets.
Super. The real rub though is that marketers will now get to see the impact and influence of the entire Twitter ecosystem – a key metric given so many posts and links don’t occur on Twitter itself.
NextWeb has a great overview.