- Fantastic and throught provoking presentation http://t.co/2BMxNC91yx via @SlideShare, 9 hours ago
- Argentina beat France. Wow., Nov 22
- AOL’s ‘digital prophet’ is everything wrong with Corporate America today http://t.co/EUTVH9eV21 via @washingtonpost, Nov 22
- Too long to set scrums. Barnes needs to stop the commentary and red the game #WALvsNZ, Nov 22
- Welsh slowing the game down and Barnes helping. 2-3 minutes to set a scrum. Rubbish @allblacksrugby, Nov 22
- Wayne Barnes - already two appalling decisions @allblacksrugby, Nov 22
- 20,000 Interviews Later. A Lesson in Hiring Top Executives from Claudio Fernandez-Araoz: http://t.co/QoKYwgCRcK, Nov 22
- 20,000 Interviews Later. A Lesson in Hiring Top Executives from Claudio Fernandez-Araoz: http://t.co/K2bGNceQI0, Nov 22
- And no, NZ wouldn't benefit if all the team sailed for UAE under their flag - what a stunningly bad conclusion http://t.co/eeOeV2W8Op, Nov 21
- Treasury totally misses the point. It isn't about direct economic benefit, its a sports sponsorship. http://t.co/eeOeV2W8Op, Nov 21
- Talking finance and fashion with UK entrepreneur and designer Emma Lomax http://t.co/tGG6CPO9k5 via @feedly, Nov 21
- If a 173-year-old public company can digitally transform, what’s your excuse? http://t.co/8O23NWf3pi via @feedly, Nov 21
- Thinking, straight and crooked - love the idea of Computing as Complimentary intelligence http://t.co/TKLEY9UEvS via @feedly, Nov 21
- Brain food: diet's impacts on students are too big to ignore http://t.co/9JdWTKAG3f, Nov 20
- A to X Writing Advice, Courtesy of Copy Chief Benjamin Dreyer — Medium http://t.co/jg2D6jH7C6, Nov 19
Twitter’s changes last week mean lots of marketers – anyone with a social dashboard should see a change.
In short, as of last Wednesday all links (longer than 20 characters) posted on Twitter.com or any Twitter client are now marked with a t.co URL. As NextWeb says, “this means all analytics tools are picking up t.co as the referrer as opposed to a particular twitter client (Twitterrific, Tweetdeck etc.) or just twitter.com”.
Now Twitter should get the attribution it deserves. Not that this is the reason Twitter is using. They say Twitter uses the t.co domain as part of a service to protect users from harmful activity, to provide value for the developer ecosystem, and as a quality signal for surfacing relevant, interesting Tweets.
Super. The real rub though is that marketers will now get to see the impact and influence of the entire Twitter ecosystem – a key metric given so many posts and links don’t occur on Twitter itself.
NextWeb has a great overview.