- Malcolm Turnbull thinks Australia Post's CEO is overpaid - and it looks like he's the world's most expensive postie https://t.co/X6s1C3P3Fw, Feb 08
- “Algolia: The Most Impactful Early Sales Tactics” @MatrixPartners https://t.co/fz6IsfRCt0, Feb 08
- DropBox story is just amazing – From zero to a billion in a decade https://t.co/3zwAGOUSTT #a_cool, Feb 07
- Wandered into JBHifi. Had what I needed on display but not in stock. Why merch what you don't have. Bring on Amazon. #retailcollapse., Feb 07
- Wow, was waiting for Amazon to arrive and nuke Aussie retail. Seems they Rent needed. Herringbone and R&B now in VA. #retailcollapse, Feb 07
- I Work from Home - The New Yorker https://t.co/LlOpe7B6lu, Feb 06
- Dan has some good thoughts here on defining social media success https://t.co/CTLtTOL1n5 by @DanMonheit on @LinkedIn, Feb 06
- It's like @apple forgot about dashboard in OSX. Why not just remove it?, Feb 04
- Great thoughts on agile marketing. https://t.co/qZFZe0sOX2, Feb 01
- They are back! I want one of those hats! Jamiroquai - Automaton https://t.co/GkcukiEYVy via @YouTube, Jan 29
- What happened to our Democratic leaders ? The silence is deafening. Stand-up with us and fight this. https://t.co/H6YDn9Fnya, Jan 29
- So many clever fintech startups emerging and getting funding https://t.co/QMs6x9SUdt, Jan 26
- Reading the latest economist - strikes me how bad B2B advertising is. Why do Co's think animating bad ads makes them better?, Jan 26
- Great read.... https://t.co/YFWqQT49eB, Jan 25
- Like we said in Augmented... VR, AR = New Medium of Human Experience – https://t.co/gxq95B5noe @brettking, Jan 24
Twitter’s changes last week mean lots of marketers – anyone with a social dashboard should see a change.
In short, as of last Wednesday all links (longer than 20 characters) posted on Twitter.com or any Twitter client are now marked with a t.co URL. As NextWeb says, “this means all analytics tools are picking up t.co as the referrer as opposed to a particular twitter client (Twitterrific, Tweetdeck etc.) or just twitter.com”.
Now Twitter should get the attribution it deserves. Not that this is the reason Twitter is using. They say Twitter uses the t.co domain as part of a service to protect users from harmful activity, to provide value for the developer ecosystem, and as a quality signal for surfacing relevant, interesting Tweets.
Super. The real rub though is that marketers will now get to see the impact and influence of the entire Twitter ecosystem – a key metric given so many posts and links don’t occur on Twitter itself.
NextWeb has a great overview.