- Are You In or Out? The Design Gangs Series by Matt Stevens http://t.co/xFQ7X5RZrw via @feedly, Oct 23
- Whole Foods Values Matter - did they get the tone right... seems a bit arrogant to me... http://t.co/d5iaIoKygR, Oct 22
- How Facebook and Google Now Dominate Media Distribution | Monday Note http://t.co/0q5Qp3qYdl, Oct 22
- Isn’t That Curious… http://t.co/PkfAWE5ggZ via @sharethis, Oct 21
- Warren Buffett's "2 List" Strategy: How to Maximize Your Focus and Master Your Priorities - James Clear http://t.co/b2IpVBLVeM, Oct 21
- 7 Marketing Heavyweights Spill Huge Digital Stats at ANA Masters of Marketing | Adweek http://t.co/55LglV9oHo, Oct 19
- Michele Hewitson: Rod Drury http://t.co/sc3xqwdSuU, Oct 17
- Tweet this page - Chrome Web Store http://t.co/zwD69aLjZU, Oct 17
- Tired of Emirates complete indifference towards running their airline on time. Clueless. #emirates, Oct 17
- Thanks for the kind words. Wish I was there. Still my favourite conference anywhere. And fave peeps as well. @CBAWomenInFocus, Oct 15
- Putting the Z in Xero | Z http://t.co/VAG4fuPVCv, Oct 15
- How To Be Efficient: Dan Ariely’s 6 New Secrets To Managing Your Time http://t.co/wpTxirPyuu via @feedly, Oct 14
- “Why happiness should be your business model” by @welovelean https://t.co/Ha4LHaHi39, Oct 12
- “Introducing the Happy Startup Canvas” by @welovelean https://t.co/5zYgaiqnot, Oct 12
- So cool... Xero Australia's most innovative company... http://t.co/aWYolKO4xq via @BRW @xero, Oct 09
Twitter’s changes last week mean lots of marketers – anyone with a social dashboard should see a change.
In short, as of last Wednesday all links (longer than 20 characters) posted on Twitter.com or any Twitter client are now marked with a t.co URL. As NextWeb says, “this means all analytics tools are picking up t.co as the referrer as opposed to a particular twitter client (Twitterrific, Tweetdeck etc.) or just twitter.com”.
Now Twitter should get the attribution it deserves. Not that this is the reason Twitter is using. They say Twitter uses the t.co domain as part of a service to protect users from harmful activity, to provide value for the developer ecosystem, and as a quality signal for surfacing relevant, interesting Tweets.
Super. The real rub though is that marketers will now get to see the impact and influence of the entire Twitter ecosystem – a key metric given so many posts and links don’t occur on Twitter itself.
NextWeb has a great overview.