- Shit, what a game of cricket. Amazing., 16 hours ago
- “Why I’m Saying Goodbye to Apple, Google and Microsoft” by @dangillmor https://t.co/fq3XC0WXm6, Feb 27
- Has Xero Already Won? | Motley Fool Australia http://t.co/x8gtvWcpjw, Feb 27
- Stuff like this makes McEwan one of the finest CEOs in the world http://t.co/rF0pzfiL5n via @nzherald http://t.co/3Jwjr9tpym, Feb 26
- Some of the reasons OGB is one of the hottest agencies on earth http://t.co/v8WA8AQpzj, Feb 26
- Xero lands $NZ132.9 million backing from Accel Partners ahead of US listing http://t.co/TT64vG6QCV, Feb 25
- Huge day for Team Xero and Russ - fantastic to have Russ on the team officially http://t.co/D1DmqGuydM @russfujioka, Feb 24
- So proud of the team - amazing tenacity - Kiwis can fly - Martin Aircraft IPO rises on debut http://t.co/5CUZGKJRll, Feb 24
- At Even Just $1m ARR — You Need to Stop Doing Low ROI Things | SaaStr http://t.co/7pDOzCIzaf, Feb 23
- 10 Most Costly Marketing Blunders I’ve Ever Made http://t.co/cLiIZlMVeH, Feb 23
- A fun way to celebrate customer milestones... Olark live chat: 10,000 customers http://t.co/QiOJV8zL10, Feb 23
- How to become a virtual CFO http://t.co/3Vy6yYmECF, Feb 23
- Accountant & Bookkeeper Guides | Tips, Tricks & Essentials http://t.co/lo9oV3hu00, Feb 23
- 'Dilbert' creator Scott Adams illustrates why 'goals are for losers and passion is overrated' (via @BusInsiderAU) http://t.co/aUsOv91797, Feb 23
- Up and atom http://t.co/mTSAHQkTk7, Feb 22
Twitter’s changes last week mean lots of marketers – anyone with a social dashboard should see a change.
In short, as of last Wednesday all links (longer than 20 characters) posted on Twitter.com or any Twitter client are now marked with a t.co URL. As NextWeb says, “this means all analytics tools are picking up t.co as the referrer as opposed to a particular twitter client (Twitterrific, Tweetdeck etc.) or just twitter.com”.
Now Twitter should get the attribution it deserves. Not that this is the reason Twitter is using. They say Twitter uses the t.co domain as part of a service to protect users from harmful activity, to provide value for the developer ecosystem, and as a quality signal for surfacing relevant, interesting Tweets.
Super. The real rub though is that marketers will now get to see the impact and influence of the entire Twitter ecosystem – a key metric given so many posts and links don’t occur on Twitter itself.
NextWeb has a great overview.